CRx Portable Computed Radiography
The CRx 25P computed radiography scanner from GE’s Inspection Technologies business combines portability and durability with simple operation to create high-quality digital images within seconds.
The scanner is constructed to withstand the demanding conditions of industrial radiography for both in house and field service applications.
The proven imaging performance of the CRx 25P in conjunction with GE’s phosphor plates is certified by the German BAM.
- Truly portable computed radiography system suitable for in-house and field service
- High and standard resolution images, capable of a resolution of 17 micron, 25 micron, 50 micron and 100 micron
- Can operate in direct sunlight
- Eliminates need for film, chemicals, and processor maintenance, as well as storage and disposal procedures
- Accepts phosphor imaging plates up to 35 cm (14 inch) wide by any practical length, and custom shapes
- Flexible, wire-free imaging plates to conform to object shape
- Feed guide supports long imaging plates
- Works with X-ray and gamma sources including Se 75, Ir 192 and Co 60
- Customizable settings for optimum dynamic range
- Built-in eraser with manual or auto erase function
- Lightweight extruded aluminum frame
- Hard-cases available for transportation
- Optional self-contained battery
- BAM Design-Type tested